Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday in the Park

I love wasting an entire day in Rittenhouse Square with the fellow "knitastics" (as I've dubbed us) drinking coffee and being catty. I also learned all about "jews for jesus" today...not willingly I may ad! But I feel so good after spending most of the day outside breathing in the gorgeous late summer air. AND, to boot, I got a lot of knitting done. Here is the silk garden sweater (pieces parts). The front is still on my needles.


These are the sleeves...I blocked one a bit...thus the reason it is so much larger


This is the back...HOT HOT HOT

Here are the beagles this weekend...I've got to go on vacation...I need to take pictures of things other than these dogs with this new camera. This is getting dull.


Magnolia sleeps (for about 5 minutes)

I'm five years old...I used to be four years old, but now I'm five years old


Gus Bach, winky delicious.


No comments: