Monday, September 05, 2005

I hate baseball


Its 718 and I turned the Phils came on (which started at 705) and they are ALREADY losing 4-0. Why god? Why?

Also, why did my neighbors (the ones I typically like) decide that 830 this am would be a great time to start gutting their 3rd floor? So much for sleeping late.

And yes, I cleaned the front porch and it looks awesome. And yes, I sold some yarn...about $80 worth in less than 24 hours. Not a bad turn around. I keep this up and it will be more lucrative than working at HUP.

Included are some new puppy photos...

Maggie cuddles up with big brother Gussy

Gus Bach, King of Beagles

Molly Bach Queen of Beagles


Maggie Bach Puppy Princess


The Wynne Family: T-Bone, Bob, Alex, Sammy and Jen

at their pre-labor day party

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I guess you haven't updated your blog because you're too upset about baseball!

Saw in the paper that Koch's reopened today! Something to be cheerful about.

Wendy