Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Take me out to the ball game

Heather and I hit the Phils game last night...We had rocking seats behind home plate. We took in the crab fries, the bulls BBQ, the ice cream, the team shop....you name it. Sadly, the phils lost to the Nationals and quite honestly the game was not pretty. But it was a lovely night for baseball. The heat had finally broken and there was a gorgeous breeze blowing through. Not to mention the total HOTTIE sitting in front of me. See pic below of his neck, which I found very attractive.
I can't believe it is only Tuesday. I'm so tired. Need to do a whole lot of nothing tonight, but Maggie attacked the first floor and trashed the place this morning---so I've got to clean.
Only one more month until she will be a year old, hopefully things will magically be better by then.

No comments: