Monday, August 29, 2005

I miss Luther

Mom came and collected Luther from me yesterday. Yes, Yes, Yes, I am THRILLED that Luther is at an adoptive home where I will see him again. But I miss that cute little beagle boy.

Things seem to be back to normal here though; Gus and Maggie have resumed their playfulness and seem to have stopped beating up on Molly. Now I'm watching "Prison Break," my first crack at the new fall line up. So far I've learned one new phrase "Prisneyland." I kinda like that one. I'm almost finished with the first sleeve of the silk garden sweater (!) And I kinda like the new Rowan "Soft Tweed;" even if some say it looks like "dryer lint..."

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You'll see Luther again!

I liked Prison Break. My clients thought the inmates on Oz were pussies. I can't imagine what they'd think of this show. I guess it's so far from reality, it wouldn't even have a name but Prisneyland!

W