Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bad mornings

Every morning this week has contained an incident (or two) that have started the day of horribly. Thankfully, the ENTIRE days were not wasted by said bad events---but today was the cream of the crop; I dropped my IPOD. The entire crystal display cracked. It was so ugly.
Now, I can't live without my IPOD. It's with me all the time---car, bus, office, in the sqaure knitting. Going back to listening to cd's in the car is just unfathomable. So, I did what any logical person would do, I went out and bought a new one. Sure, on my poultry social work salary it was a stretch, but this IPOD MAKES ME HAPPY, and I don't think you can put a price on that happiness. Just like with the new camera. Taking thousands of photos of my beagles and my knitting tickles me pink. So, when the camera started to take photos that look hazy, I knew it is time to upgrade, and I'm happy I did. I know some folks like to think of such big ticket items as Christmas or Birthday gifts, but my Birthday has long since past and I've got other plans for Christmas. One thing that I know now about IPOD, the Apple warranty doesn't cover any drops...so I will not NOT not drop it. In fact I am going to keep it wrapped in bubble wrap for protection. The other thing, this new IPOD is IN COLOR! Giddyup.
I've been informed by the fire marshall that I cannot have a ceremonial burning of the new Knitters magazine, so I've decided the entire things should be posted on http://youknitwhat.blogspot.com
I'll bring it tonight ladies so we can vomit on it together.

No comments: