Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Greatest Dog Toy Ever

Heather and I hit Target tonight. God, I love that store. I don't think I have EVER gotten out of Target WITHOUT spending $100. I mean I just HAD to buy 2 new summer nighties, 3 bras (because Maggie ate mine!), M and M's and new really good smelling hand soap. But the best thing I bought was the greatest dog toy ever. It is a squeeky (plastic) Isacc Mizrahi pump. Please see photo above as my words CANNOT do it justice. Maggie and Gus have been fighting over it all night. The other big thing today was that I got my new camera. It is pretty cool...a completely DIFFERENT feel than my Canon. It will take me a while to get used to how to handle it. I do like the mini size of the SD memory card. I highly recommend ordering from J and R Music World (they are online). Talk about great service. Okay, this sounds like a commercial and Mag and Gus are fighting over their pump...

No comments: