My Nizzle, it was goodizzle to see all my homies at knitting circleizzle tonight!
The West Wing Rules!
Okay enough crytpics...my other thought today was my favorite lines from Seinfeld...since I'm kinda in a rut regarding episodic deja vu. So here is my top five, as of now. This is subject to change...
(1) (this will not change) "The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli."
(2) "So, you think you are SPONGE WORTHY?"
(3) "That is one magic loogie"
(4) "Are you still master of your domain?"
(5) "Maybe the dingo ate your baby."
(5a) "No soup for you!"
(5b) "No you're schmoopy!!!!!"
So other suggestions for memorable Seinfeld lines?
Almost finished with the "potato chip scarf," care of knitpicks free pattern. I am knitting it in Noro Kureyon...it's pretty hot. Will post photos soon. Also waiting for new digital camera to arrive which should facilitate some good photos!
I've got to got to got to start working on my silk garden sweater again ASAP so I can start the entrelac sweater! Oye! So much knitting, so little time!