Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Knitting Olympics--Team Bach


Anyone else joining the Yarn Harlot's Knitty Olympics ?(see http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/olympics2006.html)

I'm in. I'm going to be knitting the Baby Bobbi Bear from Blue Sky Alpaca for my dear friend and coworker Tanya, who will be having a little boy at the end of March.

At least it gives me something other than Weight Watchers point to focus on. Oh weight...I haven't blogged about the fact thatI've been depriving myself of coke and M&M's for a week...I mean doing weight watchers and counting food points and excercise points and trying "diet food."
Well, it isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle change. So far, so good, with about 2lbs down the first week. If you should see me on the street with chocolate covered lips, make an intervention...I do have the bridesmaid dress to think about...
Want to see it?



Now, the one I'm wearing is Navy with no ribbon. But, I've got some MAJOR work to do before June 11th.

On that note, I'm off to walk home.

No comments: