Monday, February 20, 2006

A letter to Craig

Thanks so much for your sale yesterday. I'm so glad I could help pay your rent!
So here is what is on the launch pad for new projects as I have finished the bear and will be done with Sursa Wrap this evening (it's being bound off, but is like a million stitches now and I couldn't feel my left hand by 1030 last night so I had to stop; photos to follow tomorrow).


So first up, and inspried by Wendy's success, The Twisty Turn Wrap from Wrap Style




I'm going to knit it in Karabella's Soft Tweed; I picked out a soft pink color that will be perfect for those Spring evenings when it's still a bit chilly. I've already signed Wendy on to help with construction.

Project #2 The Cavendish Throw from Simply Noro




I picked out a gorgeous colorway of silk garden (greens and blues) and a coordinating Cash Iroha to through in rnadom rows of a solid color.

Project 3 Allison Scarf in Annie Blatt Angora.

A very successful shopping day I must say.

More to follow

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We missed you at dinner tonight. Robin's boyfriend is very sweet. Up for knitting Sunday?

W