Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Team Philly Update

Thanks to Wendy we now officially have a Team Philly for the Knitting Olympics. I will be learning how to add buttons to my HTML on Friday night from Wendy and then watch out team Canada~Wales...etc.

Other than that...I've finished dad's Princeton socks and Kin's entrelac scarf. Photos to follow. I continue to work on the Landscape Shawl, though it requires more thought than I bargained for so I can't really work on it during my prime knitting time (during "care coordination" rounds at HUP) so today I purchased some Cash Iroha and Silk Garden for the fabu "Sursa" wrap from the 2nd Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton Noro Book. I can't wait to start it...and I've got two days to make some major progress before the Olympics begin.

Also on the fabu front; I've lost 8 pounds!! This weight watchers thing is REALLY working!
Until the opening ceremonies...

No comments: