Sunday, February 12, 2006

Our first (and last?) snow storm of '06


Honestly, I thought this one was going to be a bust when Trish left last night at 930 and there was barely a coating on the ground. I thought, as usual, the doppler 12000 had lied to us and said Nor'easter developing off the coast had petered out to a small nuisance storm.

I was wrong. I have about one foot of snow in my backyard. It was so gorgeous this morning as Maggie and Molly stepped out to greet the morning and were shocked by the cold white stuff that came up to their bellies.

2 comments:

Merrill Mason said...

Funny; my backyard looks just the same minus the dog since Chesty would NOT go out into that bizarre white stuff. I had to call in the Pee Police.

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh -- your beagle picture actually made me smile this morning. Thanks....