Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Eyes! My Eyes!

Did anyone else see the new Rowan? After looking at it and having a good laugh, I thank the god's for my tastful, boring knitting, and the desire to NEVER knit anything from the "Tribal" Collection...and we thought the Panda sweater from Rowan 38 was bad.

Let's take a look;







I'm just not sure my incredibly witty, sarcastic wit can do these "designs" any justice. I honestly do not know where to begin in my criticism, most likely because I can't get over the shock of the nastiness.












So, I'm making the Fiber Trends Landscape Shawl in Lorna's Laces silk/wool extravaganza in the Black Purl Colorway. So far so good. Well, the second time around. Grace and I decided my picots were looking a bit limp, so I went down a few needles sizes and Walah! gorgeous! As soon as it looks more substanital I'll photograph. Now I must stop Maggie from eating things she shouldnt' be

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great minds think alike! After you left, I had to pick yarn for my top down project - and low and behold - Lorna's Laces, Black Pearl! I'm making a top down, v-neck, raglan dress - I'm out of breath saying it, let alone knitting it! Yikes!

W