Friday, May 06, 2005

Sinus Blues

Well its two weeks before the big trip and I, of course, have developed yet another sinus infection. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I look like total ass this morning, having slept about 10 mins last night. At least the beagles slept well...I had to contort myself around ALL THREE last night as Molly decided to "come out of the closet" and sleep on my head. So, I am hoping for no social work emergencies today and to complete my recon mission to the new yarn shop in town, LOOP. I know I know, I'm loyal to Lisa and Rosies, but who says competition isn't good for everyone?

What's delicious today? This bagel I'm eating from my favorite food truck...Sals..yum

So knitting last night was a disaster...between the riveting hours of reality TV, feeling like a couldn't hold my head up and Maggie eating the "cool stuff" scarf AS I KNITTED IT, it seemed like a lost cause. Planning to finish the first "geranium" sock and starting the next this weekend...Thanks to Jim S for that tip as I try to overcome my second sock syndrome.

Oh and I'll also figure out the picture thing this weekend...These are good goals, no?

Knitty D

No comments: