Friday, May 13, 2005

ALI PASSED THE BAR

My sister rocks! Congrats Allison Bach, JD, passer of the bar exam ON THE FIRST TRY!

I'm also happy that we won't have to go through that again...I've never experienced such mood swings!

That was a great way to start a Friday...even though it is Friday the 13th.

AndI didn't even get to go to Lombardi's last night (friend emergency) but was able to completely chow down on half the menu from Vientiane and hang out with my girls, Heather, Andrea and Jess. It was a rocking even, full of reality tv. Heather and I are totally psyched for the finale of Show Dog Moms and Dads...if only to see the gay couples "shopping trip in Philadelphia."

So my fingers are SO much better and I am knitting again. I got much of sock number 2 done yesterday...I'm just about ready to do the heal flap...so maybe I will be wearing them on the plane next Friday? We shall see.

I can't believe it is only one week away! I'm totally coasting at work...somewhat mentally checked out already and gloating everytime I tell someone where we are going.

Kudos to Barbie for getting her International Driver's License and a map of Northern Ireland for us. Let the games begin!

Knitty D

No comments: