Sunday, May 15, 2005

Fresh as a Carolina Pine Forest

You know how sometimes when you clean you house, it just is so rewarding because it SMELLS good...not because it looks better, or there is less clutter or you took out the trash. It just SMELLS clean. This is how my house smells today. Like Butta. The sad part of this whole thing though is that I cleaned for a solid two +++ hours and only got through the bathroom and the first floor. This is a whole lot of house to clean. But to save face I also did 7000 loads of laundry today.

Heather and I went to the DMV and learned we are really happy that we are not South Philly White Trash. Thank god for small miracles.

I am SO ready to start packing...6 more days. I am plowing through the second sock and think I will likely finish it in the next couple of days. I can't wait to wear them on the plane.

Apparently, I also won a raffle that I entered one night at knitting circle...I feel good karma coming on.

By the way, latest score, Christina 5; Mice 0.

The phillies are currently getting the butts kicked. I'm going to the game tomorrow so I can see the carnage in person. Too bad I don't have the kahunas to knit DURING the game. It would be like the time Allison was reading a book at old Cleveland Stadium when someone (sorry dad I don't remember) hit a grand salami.

Another shout out to my sister who graduates with her JD on Monday.

Knitty D

No comments: