Thursday, May 12, 2005

Last meal at Lombardi's

Tonight, is our last meal at my favorite pizza place in town, Lombardi's. To make way for YET ANOTHER high rise of over priced, poorly constructed condo's just off Rittenhouse square, Lombardi's and the three other businesses that occupy that corner of 18th Street are being demolished...so tonight, we go for one last pizza...and to toast one of fav joints.
Now we have to go to New York City if we want Lombardi's...yet another thing that Manhattan has that Philly doesn't.

My hand is wicked better...I'm very pleased with the progress! Thank you Louis Pasteur for antibiotics...otherwise it might be like that episode of Little House of the Prairie when Ma gets a wicked cut on her leg and almost ends up amputating it (because the bible gives her the strength to do so)!

So mom and I have decided to go HARDCORE in Northern Ireland, rent a car and drive up the Antrim Coast to Giant's Causeway...yes I am going to drive! On the left side of the road! GIDDYUP. We are practicing for when we get the call from CBS to be on the Amazing Race. I tell you with my sense of direction, we would do kicking!

My yarn is staring at me...knit me...knit me it says.
I'll be there soon baby!

Knitty D

PS I've changed the settings on the blog so you can comment without being a blogspot member! So get to work!

No comments: