Monday, May 23, 2005

The Sea was angry that day my friends...

Forward to Dublin, the ship is rocking and rolling. We have now entered the Irish Sea, having gone around Lands End around 10am this morning. Mom and I of course were in the hot tub at that time. We've had an eventful day of relaxing. We got up early for B-fast in the dining room; returned to our room to change for our soak. Sat up on deck for a bit, napped and now just finished a wine tasting followed by high tea--YUM! We loved the vino...we got free glasses and mom managed to funnel three extras out of the other people at our table! We met a lovely couple from Massillon Ohio and we spent much time talking about Ohio, (wooster specifically). The ship is I'd say 85% Americans. Many folks are spending their days getting over their jet lag. Mom and I seem to be doing well in that department. Tonight we are bagging formal night in favor of the buffet and then the Martini bar. We have to be up early for our 845 tour to Malahide Castle and Irish Pub. Then we plan on doing a double decker bus tour around Dublin and of course going to the Guiness Storehouse. Jenni Rocket; you would have been SO proud of me at the wine tasting. And Annie, I have a bulgarian love slave (ie assistant waiter) with that eastern european lalala; his name is Diyon. On the knitting front, I finished one sock and started another. Mom and I can't wait to see the Aran sweater delights in Dublin tomorrow.
Love to all

Knitty D

No comments: