Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Happy Birthday to Carolyn!

Happy Birthday sister of oncology social work and mother of gazpacho.
Can't wait to go to POD today for lunch. Hopefully there will be no SW emergencies and we CAN go as planned.

So, sock number 2 is DONE and fabulous...will photograph tonight. I can't wait to have warm toasty feet on the plane...though Car did inform me that on British Airways you get a little care package with slippers, an eyemask and a toothbursh...how special.

So now I'm plugging away at another sock (that I started...last summer...how embarassing) and the scarf...which I should easily finish in time for the day in Wales (next Wednesday) when we visit Carnefvon Castle (where Prince Charles became Prince of Wales) and Snowdonia Mountains.

At work EARLY this morning...even though a SEPTA bus DROVE RIGHT BY ME and the 11 other people at the bus stop and there was PLENTY of room for us! Butt head.
Maggie has no destroyed two flip flops (different pairs of course) and seems to enjoy chewing plastic and spitting it out in little trails all over the house. Hopefully she will enjoy her toy at CAMP ie the Joy House with grandpa...maybe he will whip her into shape...then again, maybe not.

I'm so jazzed because tonight is the finale of America's Next Top Model. My money is on Kalen even though I really want Naima to win. What am I going to do with no reality TV all summer.
Withdrawal is setting in

knitty D

No comments: