Saturday, October 22, 2005

Shopping wipes me OUT!

This will be a short blog...as I am dead tired.
I spent the day at King o' Prussia with EMoney and Klu.

The big thing was I BOUGHT A NEW MATTRESS AND BOX SPRING SET (ie BED)
It's a Simmons with a Pillow Top and it is wicked comfortable. It gets delivered in 3 weeks.

We also hit Crate and Barrel (stemless wine glasses; no more knocking over), the Apple Store (Ipod accessories), countless shoe stores looking for the "perfect" brown shoes for Heather (no success), Macy's for Julie's wedding gift from E and Kevin, Urban Outfitters where I bought colassal Christmas cards that are only appropriate for some (let's just say my PEO sisters wouldn't like them much) and I also purchased Super T's Birthday gifts. I'll post photos of her with those tomorrow.

I also realized I haven't posted any knitting pictures in a damned eternity. Here's the update (photos manana): I am more than midway through sock number one for Grandma for Xmas. It's the Lorna's Laces I got at Stitches. It is now officially my favorite sock yarn. I'm also working on two amazing Noro scarves...one for me and one for??????? for xmas. So the holiday knitting has started fast and furious. I also couldn't resist this skein of Anne I found at Rosies the other day...I'll also post photos of that and it's plan. I'm off to bed with the bagels.

No comments: