Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'm BACH!

I'm home from vacation. Yes, I'm distressed about having to return to work BUT I am actually happy to be back at my house.

It was a great time away on Cape though. Days were full of knitting, reading, eating, and sleeping...not to mention photographing the children of the corn. Here are some more vacation photos


Yes, it is all six Bach beagles in one place

in the back row; Harry, Murphy and Gus

in the front row; Luther, Maggie and Molly




Jen and Alex explore Cape Cod Bay as the Sun sets


Sammy looks for treasure

Alex and Jen


The Boots get a well needed break


Alex, Auntie Bach and Julianna

All in all, it was a lot of good times.

Tomorrow back to the grind---Saturday, Babs comes to visit and we go buy a new washer and dryer. Sunday is Knit-a-Rama.

On a knitting note, I'm nearly done with the Silk Garden sweater and it is gorgeous.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safe. It was great to see you!



Tiger

Wendy said...

Welcome back! See you this Sunday at Knitorama!

W