Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Knitting Nook

Mom left today :-(
We had such a fun visit. Best of all was looking at the websites of all the dreamy, rustic lodges we are going to stay in while in Montana.

THE DRYER IS COMING ON MONDAY! So everybody get ready to dry some clothes at my house! Giddyup!

I didnt take any photos at knitarama the other day, but before everyone came over, I did snap this one of Gussy sitting by the fire. This was just after I found the carcass of the dead bird in the fireplace. Needless to say, said bird has since been cremated. May it rest in peace.
Here, Molly is the first and only of my beagles to venture into the Poang Chairs. Doesn't she look adorable. She is doing great on her meds!
And this is the Knitting Nook...everyone is always welcome!

No comments: