Monday, October 24, 2005

The Dryer Cometh!

It was truly a Christmas Miracle at 262 S 46th St.
When the 2 "men" arrived with the dryer, it didn't look like it was going to fit. Not down the basement stairs; not down the storm doors through the backyard. I said a little prayer to "God," whomever that may be---"please, let the dryer fit...I can't have this nasty thing anymore!" My prayers were answered...the dryer is installed and lovely! Perhaps the coolest thing, there is a light INSIDE of the dryer! Inside!!!! That may be even cooler than the touch pads.





I have a load of towels in the washer now---so that will inaugurate that new dryer.

I also had an incredible trip to Target with my pal Ms Kelsey. Ms Kelsey was also introduced to Chick-Fil-A and I think we have a believer!

We picked out another amazing dog toy, this time a mallard that quacks. I tried to post some photos with several attempts, but again, Blogger is pissed at me. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm off to rotate some laundry

No comments: