Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Sheep and Wool Wish List

I emailed Wendy late last night that I was in trouble. I made a list of all the projects I am contemplating (and their receipients) and I need to buy about 10000 yards of yarn...I'm not kidding!!!!

But since two of my readers (mom and Ali) are going to be getting these gifts for the Holidays, I can't really write about what they are going to be.

I am looking for yarn for the North Sea Shawl
The Lotus Blossom Shawl
some Koigu

the bottom line is, I am in TROUBLE.
The eye is healing but still very sore. I'm going to go back to work tomorrow.
I had a talk with the hoe in question last night and it promised to never hurt me again.
The beagles have taken very good care of me.

And ladies in the Subaru Wool bus, I got the car washed and cleaned out today. It looks gorgeous! See you bright and early at 7am Saturday
C

1 comment:

Wendy said...

With a capital T that rhymes with Me, that stands for Wool!

Leave the hoe - abusers never change.

W