Thursday, January 10, 2008

Crap Trifecta

1. Lakeside Chinese Deli has CLOSED...apparently they've "retired" though my sister wondered about the "flagrant health code violations."

2. Kevin got kicked off "Project Runway." Total BS...Christian is a total a-hole. Now they have gotten rid of the only straight guy on the show. I'm pissed and considering a boycott...

3. No FRICKIN GOLDEN GLOBE FASHIONS...thought I totally support the writers...I'm sad I won't be able to write a fashion review blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought Kevin was gay! Oh well. Christian is there for the "drama." I tevo Project R and my tevo went off before they said who lost so I freaked out, but go it on the internet. Christian is creative but such a girl - he wanted a bff or whatever they kids call themselves these days and he got a snarky, opinionated and, actually, angry teenage princess.