Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ravelry Update

You signed up on June 29, 2007
You are #11590 on the list.
2131 people are ahead of you in line.
15157 people are behind you in line.
35% of the list has been invited so far

Well I'm getting there...
Until then, you will have to keep reading my long winded, pointless, beagle obsessed blog posts if you want to learn about me and my fiber. HAHAHAHA

5 More Days at HUP!!!! Giddyup!

I visited the stash tonight too...preparing for "the purge" which is going to happen soon (hint hint hint to all who "want" to help). I found some nice singles of Manos and one of Malabrigo that I'm going to use to make stuff got Afghans for Afghans...Ms Kelsey's favorite charity knitting project. She's got a group going on Ravelry for this and there is a BIG PUSH to send something like 30 cartons of stuff to Afghanistan this October. So, if you can help...knit a hat, a pair of mittens...socks...please do. Let me know if you need more information.

Also, speaking of Ms Kelsey...we (and Beth) went to see SuperBad today and it was Super Silly. A lovely way to spend a rainy Sunday.

No comments: