Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Summer Solstice...

Well the heat and humidity of summer has settled into Philadelphia--I took advantage and headed to Carolyn's for an evening in the pool, then the hot tub, then canoodling with the noodle, Justin. Justin was a star last night--he ended up on the Jumbotron/Fan-o-vision at the Phillies game! I was screaming, "that's Justin! That's Justin!" There he was in his Phillies Jersey booping around to "Hey Ya!" That kid is going to be FAMOUS he is so damn cute.

I did manage to rip out the placket neck baby sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts that I'm knitting in Kersti. I conviently forgot to decrease for the back raglans! Duh! So there I sat in my office, watching an episode of "Scrubs" on my IPOD ("My half-acre" one of the funniest half hours of TV this year! All hail the Air Band!), ripping out 8 or 9 rows of the yoke until the arms fell off, then picking stitches back up and getting them back on the needles in the right order, in the right direction. Thankfully, it is all back together and I got it re-knitted while at the Phillies Yankees game last night. So, I'm back up to the placket, dividing for front and back and trying to get something actually DONE!

Speaking of the game last night...it rocked. One of the best games I've seen in a long time.
Knit-o-rama in just a few days girls! We are going to have a rockin good time! Remember POINTS FRIENDLY treats!

No comments: