Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sadness and Intrepedation

I'm back...this sucks.

It is hot ( my house has already turned into a brick oven)

Work...blah blah blah

I want to be back on the Cape, sitting in the backyard, sipping diet coke with splenda and photographing my dogs...

And the knitting...oh the knitting...I think I am sad because I'm not near finishing ANYTHING.
The clap is BORING the heck out of me...
The shawl is fine but moving along slowly...
And I have like 46 other projects I want to start (and not finish)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Boo clap!

W

Anonymous said...

I second the that Boo! and raise you a god damn...

Anyhow, Knitty D I just wanted to apologize for not getting your name right on the podcast. I guess I keep forgetting which one of you is the city. And you are the knitty D.

Oh well...

Next time you are up in MA, drop me a line, I have many knitting weekend activities, at least on Sunday...