Saturday, July 09, 2005

Ode to Eddie Bauer Home Store

It was with great interpidation that I headed to King of Prussia mall today to make my last (snif snif) visit to the Eddie Bauer Home Store. Recently, I stumbled upon an announcement on the Eddie Bauer webstie announcing the closing of their home store. My entire bedroom is Eddie Bauer---well various sets of Eddie Bauer...and I find the quality of the sheets to be good and I know I'm not paying for the name (ie DKNY or Kate Spade). And now, it is going the way of the Dodo. So, I loaded up. I'm planning on going to the laundramat tomorrow to wash it all and then practice my bedroom mantra, "if you build it, they will come." It is going to be PRETTY!
There was also the visit to Crate and Barrel (new mixing bowls and beach chair) the Apple stoe (IPOD accessories) and the Hello Kitty store. I've decided that mall is extremely dangerous and unless you go with a plan you could walk out of there in big trouble and with exacerbated shoulder bursistis from carrying multiple heavy packages.

Then it was off to Car and Ranu's for an afternoon by and in the pool, eating nachos and listening to the Phils; who actually BEAT the Nationals today with a walk off sac fly by David Bell. Today, baseball was berry berry good to Christina. The pool felt amazing. Justin keeps getting bigger and cuter. I am totally in love with him. Today he was wearing his special Hawaiian print onesie from his Auntie Bach.

Tomorrow is blueberry extravaganza!!! Giddyup

No comments: