So, I might be having major delusions of grandour or just be really stoned as to how much knitting I can do (in reality).
Since I was so organized and behaved at Sheep and Wool...thanks to Ravelry...I've now completed my up and coming knitting list...
1) Finish Lotus Blossom, Pi Shawl and Ribbon Scarf---Already on needles
2) Start Swirl Shawl and Seraphim while on vacation in two weeks
3) Then start Birch and Baltic Sea Stole
I want to accomplish all of these by my vacation beginning July 26th when I will
4) Re-pick up Entrelac Stole, Modern Quilt Wrap and Bell Sleeve Sweater (all already in progress)
5) I will think about the Twinnings Stole and all the things I didn't actually finish, like Kimono Shawl.
So...am I crazy?