Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Improvements

Okay the weather is getting better. I actually wore cropped pants today and NO SOCKS!

I got new windshield wipers on my car...that's a BIG improvement, just ask Elizabeth.

I think I am over my knitting rut...I finished the linen print scarf last night, but really didn't like the fringe embellishment in the pattern; I'm now trying to remove the crochet slip stitch I used to "install" it onto the scarf. I think I am going to go fringe-less

But now I want to start Clapotis in the Silk Garden Light I purchased from Webs...but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to pfb. No it isn't a peanut butter fluff sandwich; its purl into the front and back. Regardless of how many times I tried last night, I could not get it. I need a remedial stitch lesson. So I can't start Clapotis just yet, but maybe will try to finish one of gram's socks since her birthday is 3 weeks away. I'm feeling less anxious about class starting on Saturday especially since Wendy and I are planning to hit the Stone afterwards.

And, finally, Opening Day is approaching. Dad and I make our annual pilgrimage to the ballpark on Monday to see the Fightin Phils take on St Louis. I am SO happy for baseball to be starting...it makes me really believe that summer (and the weddings) are not far behind and then will be over with.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad to hear rut is over - and I can't wait to see how the Clap looks in Silk Garden lite, since that's where my head was too

W

Knitty Delicious said...

what you talking about...the CLAP! hahahahahahahahahah