Tuesday, October 09, 2007

SECRET PAL!!!!!

When I got home tonight, I noticed a "priority mail" box hidden behind one of the planters. I was SURE it was my Scooby Doo mask for Halloween...but no, IT WAS PACKAGE #2 from MY AWESOME SECRET PAL!







The yarn is like nothing I've seen...and sadly my camera really can't do it justice. But it is called "Harmony" from Jojoland and is a very subtly variagated green/blue/yellow and I think there is some pink and purple in it too. I can't wait to see the pattern in the next box. And I LOVE the Knitpickers yarn holder! I love my containers! (In fact I'm counting the days until the Container Store opens in Cherry Hill in Novemeber!)

Also many thanks for the Halloween themed items...MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!

And really, I am craving Reses SO BADLY tonight...I'm going to settle in for House with my shawl, a big glass of milk and my favorite candy treat! Thanks so much Secret Pal!

I have to go now, Maggie is eating scissors...again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked everything. I forgot to email and let you know it was on the way.
This has been so much fun.

Hugs
SP11 Pal