Tuesday, October 02, 2007

OH MY GOD!


THE PHILLIES NOT ONLY MADE THE PLAYOFFS BUT WON THE EASTERN DIVISION!
Literally I've been in shock for two days. Sunday night, I was sure I had dreamt the entire thing and kept waking up and turning on Sports Center to make sure it was true!
Not only that, BUT I HAVE TICKETS TO THURSDAY'S GAME!
Last Friday, I got an email that I had been "choosen" (good I feel like a disciple or something), in the second chance lottery to buy NLDS tickets. I snatched those mothers up. So Ellen, Heather and I are going on Thursday! CRAP!
I promised photos from Light the Night. Dad and I made quick work of the walk. It was gorgeous as it always is (the event, not the weather).







Oh, and here are some photos from last Friday's Phils Game; which was totally amazing





CRAB FRIES GALORE!!!!


Heather becomes one with her Bulls BBQ Turkey Sandwich



GO PHILLIES!!!!

3 comments:

EmilyG said...

I'm so jealous you got to see Hamels strike out 13 batters! What a game, and what a season! GO PHILLIES!!

Anonymous said...

I was in NY on Sunday and the folks there were not happy campers - unlike my hubby and I. I was so convinced they wouldn't make it that it was, in deed, a shock. Lucky you - going to the game. Have fun. Eat a bbq sandwich for me - I love that stuff. Scream and yell and PRAY!
GO PHILLIES!

Anonymous said...

BRING US A WIN!!! Good thoughts only! Go Phils