Thursday, September 21, 2006

Good Cause



Support an organization near and dear to my heart: The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
On September 30th, I'll be walking in the Philadelphia Light the Night Walk in honor of my friend Carolyn's dad who died of Leukemia earlier this year.

As an added bonus, I've also been asked to lead the Rememberance Ceremony prior to the walk! I'm so honored!

I'll be donating a portion of my ebay yarn sales to the Society.
I refer my patients to this wonderful organization every day. They are privately funded and committed to finding a cure for Leukemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma.

If you'd like to sponsor me, drop me a comment! Otherwise, think about walking in Light the Night in your "neck of the woods."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll sponser you! Send me a note at karen@learyweb.com.

Anonymous said...

I got my eBay yarn today...horray! Thanks for the quick shipping! Glad to help your de-stashing project while enhancing mine.