Sunday, December 18, 2005

Tales from a long lost blogger

Where have I been you might ask?
1) Recovering. The Levo is this sinus infection's savior. I'm much better and starting to enjoy the holiday season. Sadly, I'm not going to be able to take my clinical exam as planned before the new year, as I just haven't been able to study. And I've missed a few parties and going to New York to see my friends. But, ultimately and finally, I am better

2) Making cookies with my girls, Car and Elizabeth. Thankfully I forgot the camera for the actual during the cookie making festivities, as, during a quick trip to the bathroom, I noticed I was covered in cookie dough. But I did snap these shots of my share of the loot. I think we made 30+ dozen cookies. BOY, ARE THEY YUMMY!!!!




We made multiple types of cookies, including, Chocolate Crinkles, Snowballs, Peanut Blossoms, Gingerbread, Candy Canes, and of course sugar cookies. It was hardcore.

3) Knitting and trying to finish the last of the holiday gifts. It is lovely, but boring the crap out of me, which is why I'm less than interested in working on it.

This busy week includes our work holiday party, an emergency trip to the dentisit for a broken filling, Santa with the Wynnes, shopping for and delivering the gifts for our adopted family, packing, wrapping present, cleaning and driving to Cape Cod for a "good old fashioned Griswald...I mean Bach...family Christmas. So if the blogging is few and far between this week, that is why. I'll be sure to take the camera to the Cape and document the highway robbery...I mean present giving and getting...next Sunday morning.

And so to all, a blessed Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Joyous Kwanza, fruitful New Year and HAPPY FESTIVUS

Christina, Molly, Gus and Maggie

No comments: