Friday, April 04, 2008

April is for selfish knitting

So, I've finished the two big baby projects for Heather and have now decided to devote April knitting to ME...ME...ME.

I picked up Maude again...thanks for the encouragement and coaching Courtney. I managed to knit 3 rows last night without major incident (knock on wood). I want to wear Maude on my birthday...

I am also working on a Dale of Norway lace shawl pattern; also in Koigu. God I love Koigu. I can't get enough of it.

Also working S-L-O-W-L-Y on Sarcelle...which I call my "concentration" knitting.

It's nice to put the emphasis back on me.

Yeah Phillies! First victory was hard fought and exciting...thanks to the Nats for walking in that winning run...there is NOTHING as exciting as a walk off walk, is there?

It's wet and gross out today and supposed to be like this for much of the day tomorrow. I encouraged the babies to spend the day sleeping as I would like to be...can't wait to go home for naptime.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

And now my baby knitting begins! I am glad someone will get to have an all-about-me April ;)