Monday, December 10, 2007

fine

I'm not dead...promise.
I'm December-overwhelmed, struggling with bad fatigue again (thank you Mr. Thyroid) and trying to get into this whole holiday thing...with very little success.

I am SO close to being done with the holiday knitting.
I am SO close to having a housetrained beagle puppy.
I am SO ready to start my Christmas break (9 more work days!)

I will post more Finn photos and the finished dragon and catepillar scarfs from Morehouse...
Now I've got to prepare to teach my first class at the vet school on Thursday!

2 comments:

AsKatKnits said...

Ahhhh! Sock teaching!! Good for you!! I am sending some Holiday Mojo your way!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. Don't freak out! If you don't have the gift finished, give them an IOU. What are they gonna do - shoot ya???
Try to relax and enjoy. Happy 2008.