Friday, July 13, 2007

Knitty update

Here is what I've been working on...

Cabled Socks in STR "Emerald Isle," finished the first sock at lunch today

My variation of Sarah Blanch shawl from "Folk Shawls." I'd guess it is about 1/2 way done.

Infant Placket Neck Pullover from "Last Minute Knitted Gifts" in Kersti...

Yummmm....Just have to graft the last sleeve and weave in ends...


Another Koigu shawl...this photo doesn't do the colors justice. It is a pattern from the Dale Of Norway Lace Shawls Leaflet...but I just really wasn't interested in knitting a shawl in Baby Ull. Does anyone blame me.

Oh PS THEY PAVED MY STREET TODAY!!!!

3 comments:

Elysbeth said...

What a lovely little placket sweater! Have to agree with you on the Baby Ull shawl thing.

Anonymous said...

I love the colorway on your sock. It makes me think of fall and pine trees for some reason. Very pretty!

Claudia said...

Love your variation of the Sarah Blanch shawl! I'm doing a variation too. Tell me, did you have problems with the wrap row tightening up too much?