Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007-Year of the Yarn

So, here are my resolutions, two days late
1) Stop procrastinating (already managed to f that one up)
2) Get organized and declutter (this was a resolution last year; if I stop procrastinating, may actually get to this one)
3) Be an "after" (see weight watchers ad's for more---i.e. I'm back on program)
4) Get Maggie to stop eating yarn; so far not so good, yesterday she ate two balls of kidsilk haze and some zephyr
5) Have a KICK ASS TIME IN IRELAND AND SCOTLAND!
6) Walk more
7) Apply for ACE program at City of Hope (advanced palliative care training program)
8) MORE LACE KNITTING

Happy New Year to all...new podcast is up at http://www.knittydandthecity.com
Thanks Wendy!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Loved the new podcast!

Great goals for 2007.

I hear you about being an "after". I am going back on program myself. I need to lose about 100 lbs. I totally understand where you are coming from in not wanting to knit a sweater for yourself yet. I am in the same boat.

Have you read on the blogs about the 100 Miles By April challenge? You might want to check it out to help you with your walking goal:
http://www.yarnagogo.com/blog/

I just joined today. Good luck with all your goals!