Friday, June 10, 2005

some pics

well I've posted some photos from the trip, but honestly there were 773 to choose from! That was tough! Some maybe this is just a start of posting some of them.

Okay it is so god damn humid here I think I might be melting. It wasn't quite raining this morning but the air is so humid it is schfitzing. Thank god for the A/C in the bedroom since Gussy feels the need to lie as close to me as he possibly can.

TGIF! I'm going to get back on track with body hair vigilance today (eyebrows) and pedicure-toes look like they have been walking all over the UK.

Going to get organized for summer knitting this weekend: Currently working on a sock, (fat) Koigu baby sweater. Have to start new project for little Justin this weekend too...pics to follow

Off to cure cancer

Knitty D

No comments: