Monday, June 27, 2005

Auntie Bach: The Cool Aunt

So I have a posse of children to whom I am Auntie Bach; doer of no wrong, giver of cool presents and maker uper of funny games and stories.

Last night went to a BBQ at Susan and Jeff's and felt like the Pied Piper with Sammy, Alex, Emma, Sarah and Charlotte(a). I came home exhausted and extremely soaked from the kiddie pool, which I didn't even go in to.

So rainy days and Monday's always get me down. I am beginning to loose my patience with the wet behind the ear new physicians (who have been doctors for about a week) and their constant need for spoon feeding and coddling. Hello, that is what your resident is for. I am the patient's social worker, not yours. Let's move on.

I'm tearing through my scrapbook and hope to finish Ireland this week before heading up to the Cape for the holiday weekend and some much needed pampering. Continuing to plug away on modular scarf and then its back to the silk garden sweater. I plan to wear it in October.

Knitty D

No comments: