Thursday, June 09, 2005

ICE

So, I'm Bach from vacation and its about 1,000 degrees here in Philadelphia with 7000% humidity. Thus I thought I would blog about why I love ice so much seeing as the BRITS have no discovered its virtue yet.

When in England, I would ask for extra ice and instead of the usual 2 cubes in the glass of coke, I'd get three.

When we came home, we went to Marathon for dinner and I ordered a glass of ice with some coke around it. The waiter gladly obliged me.

It is nice to be home. I missed my puppies and my yarn and most of all, my bed. If I never sleep in a twin size bed again in this life time that will be okay with me.

And of course I have that strange motivation of being back that makes me actually LIKE my job for a few days.

So as I settle back in to the hum drum of that which is Philadelphia life and start planni ng my next mega-trip abroad I am left to think, what is next for knitty delicious: the blog.
I haven't quite decided what direction to take this dear blog in...so we shall see.
Until then, bare with me and drink you drinks with lots of ice

Knitty D

No comments: